FusionWare Integration Server
The FusionWare Integration Server is an XML-based application and data integration environment, designed to make it easy and affordable for organizations to integrate their disparate systems to optimize business operations, reduce costs and collaborate more effectively with business and trading partners, suppliers and customers.
The FusionWare Integration Server does not require an Application server, Web server, Orchestration server or Database - all it needs is an operating system to deliver a complete environment for the non-technical business programmer to build, test, stage and deploy service-oriented applications.
FusionWare Integration Server provides users the most complete and cost-effective solution enabling them to quickly and cost-effectively access, transform and route data from any system or data format to another key system without requiring adding or upgrading existing software or hardware or changing existing infrastructures to deliver on-time, on budget Web Services-based integration with a quick ramp-up and without unnecessary investment.
A complete and cost effective solution for Mid-Market Enterprises
Simplify Web Services development and deployment
Scale to meet your future business needs with an SOA
If your organization has:
- A heavy investment in existing business applications which have repeatedly delivered a significant amount of missioncritical functionality that must be leveraged,
- An IT environment incorporating dissimilar hardware, operating systems, databases and applications,
- IT teams skilled in your existing business applications, that must be able extend them into new service-oriented applications without extensive investments in new technologies;
And you need to:
- Intelligently integrate on demand, disparate data to enable management to quickly make well-informed, critical business decisions,
- Quickly optimize internal business processes to improve operational efficiencies and reduce costs,
- Easily connect your internal systems with your customers and partners, and
- Leverage your IT investments to create innovative business applications that add dollars to your bottom line and help drive your competitive advantage.
FusionWare Server (Production Server)
Any platform supporting Java V1.4 or later.
FusionWare Designer & Administrator (Developer System).
Windows XP, Vista, 7 (for Designer only), (1024x768 resolution).
- Intel Pentium III or higher
- 256 MB RAM
- 1 GB disk space
Note: Anticipated data volume will determine the actual production server requirements.
Ready for IBM PureSystems
Ready for IBM Systems with Linux
Ready for IBM DB2
A multi-threaded Java server that is highly portable across all major operating systems and provides a full Web Services-based business process framework which combines a powerful workflow engine with an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB):
- An event-driven and document-oriented architecture with content-based routing and filtering mechanisms.
- Complex transformation capabilities.
- Support for COM, .NET, JDBC, ODBC, OLE DB, Java, C++, Web Services, email and other custom interfaces, including EDI, HL7 and more.
- Adapters to access both structured and unstructured data, such as relational and non-relational databases and MS Office documents.
An XML-based integrated development environment running on Windows™ for:
- Designing powerful service-oriented application workflow.
- Building queries into diverse database sources (ODBC, OLE DB, JDBC, DB2 , MS Excel, MS Word, relational and non-relational databases, etc) and transform them into XML for easy access and manipulation.
- Creating or selecting pre-built components and XSL transformations.
- Integrating with existing applications and systems such as Java and .Net applications or other Web Services.
Provides a very easy to use management interface that:
- Remotely monitor operation of the FusionWare Server.
- Remotely deploy new or updated applications to the FusionWare Server.
- Remotely initiate server actions, such as refresh, shutdown, log viewing an transactions.
- Make changes without requiring the server to shutdown.