FusionWare dbLynx 2SQL
Rapid, high speed data warehouse, data mart, data migration or data integration.
FusionWare dbLynx 2SQL optionally creates the SQL tables that match the structure of your existing tables and then exports this data.
It is truly the fastest way to get your data to the target database system.
Easily export data from your current database for use with:
Microsoft SQL Server®, Oracle®, mySQL™, Progress® OpenEdge®, DB2/400 or DB2®
Rapid, high performance data replication
No Intermediate formats Required
FusionWare dbLynx 2SQL is not a store and forward approach, it does not require you to make a "normalized" copy of your data first.
Quickly and Easily Move Your Data
FusionWare dbLynx 2SQL was designed for use with complex relational and non-relational databases. Non-relational Databases (e.g. MultiValue data) are automatically normalized as it passes to a target relational application. This is achieved by not only constructing the primary table, but also the associated multi-value and sub-value tables. This eliminates the need to use the traditional method of flattening the file data before exporting, thus preserving the original data structure. FusionWare dbLynx automatically creates all the correct data definitions in the SQL tables.
Easy to Use Interface
FusionWare dbLynx 2SQL sports an easy to use interface where everything you need is in one place. Quickly define your transfer parameters and start executing quickly and reliably.
Source Database Platforms:
- Microsoft SQL Server®, Oracle®, DB2®, mySQL™, Progress® OpenEdge®
- Most MultiValue databases including: uniVerse,™ UniData,™ mvBase,™ Northgate Reality,™ jBase,™ mvEnterprise,™ D3,™ Advanced Pick™, OpenQM and more.
Target Database Support:
- Microsoft SQL Server®
- DB2®, DB2/400
- Progress® OpenEdge®
Ready for IBM DB2
Ready for IBM SmartCloud Services
- dbLynx 2SQL Designer – Used to define the data that will be pulled from the source database to the target database.
- dbLynx SQL2Command - Used to run the transfer definitions created by the dbLynx 2SQL Designer from a command line, as part of a batch file, or from a scheduler.
- Simple menu interface for ad hoc use.
- Utilizes standards based ADO.NET technology that provides much faster data extractions than traditional ODBC driver methods.
- Incorporates the ability to use SQL Server Agent to trigger an export of data into SQL database with saved templates. Microsoft Task Scheduler can also be used.
- Any stored procedure, SQL or non-relational TCL statement or file that is requested can have the output sent to a relational target database.
- Relational database table structure created automatically; based on the metadata definitions.
- Save and re-use export definitions as templates, re-population of SQL data tables simply by re-running the template.
- Published API for totally automated use via program control. Application developers can easily integrate as part of their total solution.
- Full error logging provides information about transfer times and other events.